Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you recognise that the following terms and conditions apply to any interaction you make with the site, superseding any other terms or conditions. By placing an order with us, you agree to accept our terms and conditions as the sole set of conditions applying to the contract.
Delivery and Handling
Quantity – When a courier delivery service (arranged via stickersworks.co.uk) or other shipping method (arranged by you, the client) is used to deliver items supplied by stickersworks.co.uk, you must sign for all goods sent by stickersworks.co.uk as “unchecked”, unless the items have been inspected thoroughly and deemed to be in good order with all items and parts present.
Damage – stickersworks.co.uk takes no responsibility for damage by any delivery service that we did not arrange. stickersworks.co.uk also takes no responsibility for damage by any delivery service that we did arrange, but where the client signed for the goods prior to thorough inspection.
Refund Policy – bespoke – Due to our production and design processes, all bespoke sales are final, and we are unable to provide refunds.
Refund Policy – non- bespoke – We accept returns on non-bespoke products providing they are returned within 7 days of delivery. Items must arrive with us in the condition that we supplied them in. We will refund the purchase price on non-bespoke items, minus a 25% re-stocking fee.
stickersworks.co.uk reserve the right to change prices listed on physical or digital publicity materials without prior notice. Any stickersworks.co.uk price lists do not constitute part of a legal contract.
stickersworks.co.uk quotes apply for 30 days from the date of their supply. After 30 days, clients should request an updated quote for any goods or services required.
Prices - include UK P&P, and VAT
Client Artwork supplied. Artwork must contain embedded fonts or flattened. stickersworks.co.uk is not responsible for any materials incorrectly printed as a result of inaccurate Artwork.
File Formatting. Clients must supply digital files in CYMK format, with a minimum resolution of 200 DPI. Images under 200 DPI may look distorted, fuzzy, or pixelated. stickersworks.co.uk is not responsible for any printing errors, including colour differences that result from incorrectly formatted files.
4-Colour CMYK Printing. We print all large-format files via a system called 4-Colour CMYK.
4-Colour CMYK is noticeably superior to conventional litho printing – the process results in a far wider colour spectrum, or gamut, allowing you to see both subtler tones and deeper, more vivid colours. Our large-format printers are calibrated to deal with digitally printed CMYK media and there is no comparable colour match with litho printed materials. Clients should only submit proofs for printing if they understand this process and wish to receive materials created via 4-Colour CMYK, For further information please call stickersworks.co.uk on: 01302 288577)
We supply client proofs for your approval. Clients are responsible for ensuring that the final proof is inspected thoroughly. stickersworks.co.uk is not responsible for any error uncorrected after the client has seen the proof.
Colours shown in digital proofs may appear different to those shown on the final product due to variances in monitor calibration.
We can supply a colour matching service at an extra charge of £30 per order.
Artwork supplied option – stickersworks.co.uk does not send artwork proofs. We do not check artwork supplied, We assume any artwork sent to us is ready to print.
Fonts. Clients must supply fonts with every order. stickersworks.co.uk is not responsible for any errors resulting in failure to supply correct fonts.
Templates. stickersworks.co.uk supplies templates, and you can view samples on our website. Kindly request an accurate template before you submit any files for printing. We cannot be responsible for any errors made as a result of incorrectly formatted files or artwork. (For more information, call stickersworks.co.uk on: 01302 288577)
Bleed. Leave a bleed space of 5mm on all sides on all artwork. stickersworks.co.uk is not responsible for any errors that result as a failure to format images correctly.
Colour Matching. If you require reprints of any materials, please be aware that stickersworks.co.uk cannot guarantee a perfect colour match between the original print run and the reprint. We cannot be held responsible for any disparity in colour matching between print runs.
Artwork & Design
(1) – Ownership of goods or products. Until we receive full payment, the client does not have ownership of any goods or products. The client grants stickersworks.co.uk an irrevocable royalty-free licence to use any artwork created by stickersworks.co.uk for our publicity materials.
(2) Minimum charge – A minimum artwork/design charge of £20 applies for any job undertaken. For a quote, call us on 01302 288577
(3) Legal matters– The customer shall indemnify us in regard to claim, costs, or expense arising from any libellous matter or any infringement of patent, copyright, or design. The customer shall indemnify us in regard to claim, costs, or expense arising from any other proprietary or personal rights connected with any material that we process for the customer. This indemnity shall extend to any monies paid on the advice of a lawyer, and any costs connected with settlement of any claim.
Due to machinery tolerances, the quantity of stickers or labels received may differ by up to 10%-15% of the quantity stated in the order. If this occurs, we can offer a partial refund or store credit to the value of any missing quantity.
We aim to send your order within 48 hours of you approving a proof. We accept no liability for any delays beyond our control, which include, but are not limited to; couriers delay, postal service delay, stock availability issues and printer malfunctions. However, if your delivery is delayed, we will refund the cost of any upgraded delivery, for example, Saturday guaranteed delivery.
We will accept no liability:
(1) for defective goods and/or services where the client has contributed to or caused the defect, or where any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by the client and/or any specification, drawing, or design that the client supplied have contributed to or caused the defect.
(2) to the client if they have not paid the full price for any goods or services by the due date.
(3) to the client if they do not report any problems or defects to us within 5 working days of receipt of goods and/or services.
(4) to the client for goods not dispatched or goods damaged/lost in the course of delivery, unless you notify us of the problem within 5 working days of placing your order.
(5) for any loss, liability, claims, costs, damage, or expenses arising as a result of your continued use of defective goods and/or services after you have become aware of or suspected any such defect.
(6) for costs relating to the remedy of any matter for which we are liable, unless you have given us reasonable opportunity to remedy any problem or defect within the scope of our terms and conditions.
(7) for failure to include any items in goods/services supplied, or for supplying incorrect goods/services, except to rectify any defect and refund you the cost of returning the defective products.
(8) We accept no liability for:
– Consequential loss;
– Harm to goodwill and/or profit;
– Monetary and/or other similar losses;
– Indirect losses and special damages; and/or
– Interrupted business, lost business, contracts, production and/or opportunity.
(9) Force majeure – We accept no responsibility for breach of contract as a result, directly or indirectly, of force majeure, riots, war, strikes, civil commotion and natural disasters.
All our goods are guaranteed for twelve months from the date of the original payment, unless otherwise stated. This guarantee covers faults arising as a result of defective workmanship or materials. The guarantee does not cover problems caused by misuse, accident, or neglect. To make a guarantee claim, return the goods with a copy of the invoice to:
State clearly the nature of the fault and the item or part affected. Please return all goods in a clean and dry condition.